Accreditation status: Accredited
Credit Equivalency: 60
Progression routes: A university partner to complete a relevant master’s degree, subject to approval, or directly into employment in an associated profession.
Availability: UK and international
This Qualifications have been created to develop CPD (continuing professional development) in Leadership, for those who want to draw from their personal experience and develop their leadership understanding and skills, professionally academically and practically for their personal and professional development. The focus of this qualification is the exploration and practical research into leadership as a subject in order to apply this knowledge into a new environment.
The Level 7 qualification will require Learners to critically evaluate, challenge and synthesise a wide range of current leadership roles, tools, techniques and models. The emphasis placed on current Leadership concepts and models is on those that are relevant to the 21st century business environment and context and goes beyond the normal examination of Anglo-American management models.
Contemporary Issues Underpinning Leadership in CPD
Developing Research and CPD
Effective Communication through CPD
1. Critically reflect on issues at the forefront of leadership.
2. Understand reflective practice and its implications for personal and professional development.
3. Critical reflection on strategies for effective leadership in a broad range of contexts.
4. Conduct primary research in the field of leadership.
5. Communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and reflect on the importance of communicating in a style
appropriate to a variety of audiences, in a variety of formats (written, oral, etc.)
6. Review, critically evaluate and integrate information from a variety of theories, models and/or
methods in formal research in a practical manner.
7. Apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to a range of theoretical and practical scenarios.
8. Communicate effectively in oral and written format.
9. Evaluate and review how their own skills and work can contribute to leadership in sport and in
10. Identify and apply ideas and concepts from one domain to another.
Level 6 Qualification or;
The Level 7 Diploma in CPD for Leadership is accredited at Level 7 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the diploma will progress to a relevant master's degree.
Upon completing this Level 7 diploma, learners can join a university partner to complete a relevant master's degree (subject to approval). Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession. Click Here to Check Progression Pathways
Primary areas of employment include:
Management and Leadership
Sales & Retail