The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation.
1. To understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment
2. To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
3. Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
4. Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
5. Work independently and as part of a team 6. Manage one's own personal development and growth
Upon completing this Level 7 diploma, learners can join a university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master's degree. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession or progress to the Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership. Click Here to Check Progression Pathways
Primary areas of employment include: